Venicci TINUM 2.0 in Rock Graphite - Step out in style with all-new features on Venicci’s lightest travel system
The new generation Tinum 2.0. For those who go their own way.
The popular Venicci Tinum has had an upgrade - meet the Tinum 2.0.
Combining optimal safety with cutting-edge style, the Tinum 2.0 collection makes its debut. Every detail of this refined travel system has been tailor-made for the modern family, with a lightweight frame, easy-to-fold mechanism and contemporary accessories designed to make travelling a breeze. From your baby’s first introduction to the world, Tinum 2.0 grows with them – to their first steps and far beyond. With exceptional quality of finish and all-new panoramic ventilation, it’s elegant, effortless and here for every part of your journey.
Tinum 2.0 is based on the original lightweight Tinum – with a few key enhancements. The all-new panoramic ventilation system lets your baby view the world while remaining fully reclined. It is configured to allow air to circulate more freely, helping to keep your little one cool, calm and protected on sunnier days. Meanwhile the universal mosquito net and rain cover offer shelter from the elements, while the stylish footmuff ensures maximum warmth and comfort for chilly days. As the season’s pass, the extendable footrest means this is a pram that comfortably grows with your baby. If chic and sleek is top of the agenda, the Tinum 2.0 collection comes in a palette of classic colours, with five different shades across the gloss and matte frames.
Magnetic Grey - Magnetic Grey model pairs a dark matte frame with a smart steel-shade carrycot, bringing urban sophistication home.
- Compact size and lightweight
- One handed fold
- Modern stylish design
- Pushchair seat unit is suitable for a child weighing up to 22kg.
- Unique shape solid wheels - easy to push on any surface
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Luxury designer changing bag
- Changing mat
- Raincover for the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito Net for the carrycot and seat unit
- Car seat adapters
- ULTRALITE i-Size car seat
- IQ Isofix base
Tinum 2.0 Pram & Pushchair
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 6 months approx - or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Seat unit suitable from birth - 22kg.
- Panoramic ventilation.
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards.
- 3 position adjustable reclinging pushchair seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable leg rest.
- Adjustable handle height: 91cm - 105cm
- Luxurious finish.
- One hand fold.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached (in both forward and rear facing positions).
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Large solid (puncture-free) wheels.
- Suitable for multi-terrain.
- Spacious shopping basket (max load 4kg).
- Front and rear suspension - multi terrain.
- Exceptional luxury finish.
- Carry strap - makes it easy to carry when folded.
- Cosy footmuff included.
- UV50+ and water repellent fabrics.
ULTRALITE i-Size Infant Car Seat
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+(0 – 13 kg) safety seat category.
The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories.
They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride
Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head
Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
Limiting the reflux to oesophagus
The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
Safety was never so light before
Innovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride.
- Comfort adapted to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child; it improves child’s positioning, limiting reflux, which in turn improves both the comfort and the safety of the child.
- Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head of the child (maintaining straight line) increases the safety during a collision.
- Positioning angle of the child in the safety seat. Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- The most reliable attachment to ISOFIX system of the car using innovative system of safety seat mounting directly into the safety seat base.
- Travel comfort thanks to using the pad that remembers the shape of the child.
- Increasing the safety of the child by using EPP material that reduces the force of side collision.
- Chassis open: H 105cm (when extended) x W 58cm.
- Folded: H 63cm x W 58cm x D 41cm.
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 80cm x W 30cm.
- Chassis without wheels: 5.5kg.
- Chassis inc. wheels: 8kg.
- Carrycot: 4kg.
- Pushchair seat unit: 4kg.
- Shopping basket load: 3kg (max).
- Front wheel size: 19.5cm.
- Rear wheel size: 29cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.