The Maxi-Cosi Pearl Smart i-Size is used in combination with the optional extra FamilyFix2 i-Size base. The Pearl Smart i-Size offers state-of-the-art safety performance by complying with the latest i-Size (R129) car seat legislation, enabling up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years) of rearward-facing travel. The Pearl Smart i-Size provides great ease of use by providing a very easy switch from rearward- to forward-facing, and full recline options in both positions.
You can install the Maxi-Cosi Pearl Smart i-Size in your car hassle-free, using the ISOFIX connectors. First, install the FamilyFix2 i-Size base (available separately) in your car using the ISOFIX connectors. Then snap the Maxi-Cosi Pearl Smart i-Size car seat onto the base with a simple “click”. The base will notify you each time when your baby is secured and you are ready to “go”! Check the user manual or read our checklist for correct ISOFIX installation.
Maxi-Cosi Pearl Smart i-Size is compliant with the latest European i-Size safety standard for improved safety performance. This means enhanced side impact protection for your little one’s head, neck and body. The seat enables up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years) of rear-facing travel with the base unit, which is considered the safest way for children to travel.
Maxi Cosi know how fast kids grow up, and that’s why they've have designed the Pearl Smart i-Size car seat to grow up with your little one. Since the safety harness and headrest can be simultaneously adjusted, the Pearl Smart i-Size can accommodate your kid from when he or she is 6 months old up until age 4. Besides, its multiple recline options in both rear and forward-facing positions make sure your baby fits comfortably in the seat.
Why Choose Me?
- Rear- and forward-facing until 4 years
- i-Size for improved safety
- Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment
- Suitable from 6 months until 4 years approx, From 67 to 105cm, 0-18.5kg
- 4 comfortable recline positions from sitting to sleeping
- Rear-facing travel for 4 years ensures improved safety performance
- Usable in rear and forward facing positions, fully reclinable both ways
- 5-point safety harness for best restraining toddler by rigid body parts in a forward collision
- Safety harness and headrest height easily adjusted
- Compliant with the latest European i-Size safety standard for improved safety performance
- Side Protection System for optimal side impact protection
- Cover can be removed, without taking off the harness
- Cover can be washed in the washing machine
- ISOFIX anchorages provides the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.