Once upon a time, Paloma Faith – artist, style icon and mother – was adrift in a world of prams that did not suit her personality.
“I felt like I had to become someone else to be a good mother”, she recalls.
Then she met Cosatto, the brand on a mission to save the world from boring baby stuff. The rest is history.
Together, Paloma Faith and Cosatto have unleashed wild prams that are pure Paloma and pure celebration, reflecting her quirky style and warrior nature.
“These designs make me feel happy to be different and my child loves them too.” – Paloma Faith.
Join the revolution.
Cosatto Supa 3 Eco - The Classic Stroller, reivented for 2020
Set off in the new Cosatto Supa 3 from Paloma Faith Eco, the lightweight do-all. We wanted to make this really special and so over 60 bottles were recycled to make the fabric on this Eco-friendly stroller.
From one-handed recline to a large shopping basket and viewing window, there are plenty of features you’ll love. Plus, in One World design and with Cosatto’s famous storytelling pattern to spark their creativity, kids love sitting in the Supa 3.
The new Paloma x Cosatto “One World” design is a real step in raising awareness of climate change. The fabric is made of recycled plastic bottles and the message is an eco one. From pushing an eco stroller, to ditching plastic straws there are things we can do. This story is just beginning.
Birth to 25kg
The Supa 3 is a compact stroller. Lightweight but sturdy, it can support up to 25kg so your toddler can use it for longer.
All-Weather and Eco-friendly
Cosatto really wanted to go one step further with this Paloma Faith design and so this fabric is specially made from over 60 recycled bottles. Plus, with UPF100+ extendable ventilated hood, rain cover and reversible fleece-lined footmuff, Cosatto Supa 3 is ready for any weather.
This lightweight stroller has a handy compact umbrella fold and carry handle so you can hop on and off transport with ease, whilst also being great for fitting into your car.
The Supa 3 is all about ease, with one-handed multi-recline seat, adjustable calf support and an easy-access large shopping basket. All this, plus a handy storage pocket on the back, ultra-durable auto-lock wheels and the full suspension brings manoeuvrability and comfort. The Cosatto Supa 3 also comes with a leatherette handle really making this stroller comfortable to push and easy to use.
Clever Stuff for Happy Babies
Clever Stuff for Happy Babies. Crafted with hidden extras and Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns, kids love sitting in the Supa 3 in One World from Cosatto. Fire their imagination with the happiest stroller around.
Supa 3 comes with
- Bumper bar
- Fleece lined footmuff with reversible summer liner
- Chest pads
- Cup holder with 2 anchor points
- Foldable shopper bag
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg so your toddler can use it for even longer.
- Umbrella fold pushchair with a lightweight aluminium frame.
- Handy one hand recline with 4 recline positions.
- Adjustable calf support for comfy little legs.
- 5 point harness with quick-release buckle.
- Large shopping basket with zip for easy access
- Eco-friendly design - Over 60 bottles recycled to make the fabric
- User-friendly leatherette handle
- Integral hood UPF100+ sunshade protection to banish pesky rays.
- Pocket on the back of the hood
- Viewing window in hood
- Additional mesh ventilation panels
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Full suspension
- Weight: 9kg
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Open dimensions: L: 75cm W: 48cm H: 111cm approx.
- Folded dimensions: L: 100cm W: 27cm H: 36cm approx.
- Weight: 9kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.